BUNNIES and RABBITS for Spring, Mixed Media ATC Swap, Due April 15, 2021

mrubyjean Your cards arrived today. I am always wowed by your collage skills! I admire your work. Beautiful cards!

All the cards are in for this swap, so I will start working on it asap! Thanks to everyone for the time and talent you put into your cards. Swapping them is an absolute joy for me.

I will let you guys know when they hit the mail!

Hello Players! Today is the official deadline for this Bunnies and Rabbits swap and all the cards have arrived. I will let you know when they go in the mail.

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that your bunnies and rabbits started on their journey yesterday. I hope they start arriving to you by the end of the week. Thank you to all who joined in this swap, for truly sending me your best work, and thank you for the hostess cards which I will always treasure.

Got my cards!!! super super cute! of course Miss i can spot your wonderful art work a mile away, KreationsbyKris and aging hippychick. and a big thank you to our hostess.

Just letting everyone know I haven't received mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow of Saturday! My husband ordered a book and it took it almost two weeks coming from another state. So hopefully my bunnies will make it soon! :jiggy:

I've received my bunnies! Thank you JenUrebel, plumhill2001 & CiCi Creates for my beautiful cards!! I absolutely love them! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom