PEOPLE OF THE ROARING TWENTIES:Their Books Art Sports Movies and Music, Due May 14

I'm finally catching up again. Been busy with some stuff. I'll be finishing cards for this swap, Vicki Z and will mail them on Monday. It's good that you're not in CA, AZ, or NV because mail from CA to any of those locations is taking 2 - 3 times longer than mail to you or PA. Go figure.

I'm finally catching up again. Been busy with some stuff. I'll be finishing cards for this swap, Vicki Z and will mail them on Monday. It's good that you're not in CA, AZ, or NV because mail from CA to any of those locations is taking 2 - 3 times longer than mail to you or PA. Go figure.

Thanks for the update.
I will let you know when your cards arrive.

Your list of states that have sloooow snail mail is interesting.
I have been having the biggest problems with slow mail mailed to me from OH, MD, and Texas.

I mailed cards to NV almost 2 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. I don't know what to think any more. I've moved my mailing dates way up in order to make deadlines. Thanks, Vicki!

There has been no communication from our last participant, so I am sorting out, and will mail returns Monday, May 17th.
You should have your cards back by next week, or by the weekend.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom