Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: May 9
Signup/Withdrawal Date: May 3
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: Open - Collage, Mixed Media, or Hand-drawn/Hand-painted

The state(s) you choose to illustrate can be the one you were born in or lived in as a child, the one you currently live in, or a state you really enjoyed visiting. Each state has its own state flower, state bird, and state flag. Those would be great subjects for a card, or you could choose a National or State Park, famous tourist site, monument, or statue. You may send in three cards illustrating the same state , or three different states. Please write the state you chose on the back of your card. PLEASE, NO POLITICS!

I don’t want to be “exclusive” here! International players are certainly welcome, maybe you lived in the States at some point, or just visited a state you really liked. Depending on the cardsI receive from all players, I will try to include one card in your returns portraying one of your chosen states. Each of your returns will be a different state, if this is possible. It is Open Media, but try to keep any embellishments relatively flat to prevent destruction in the postal machines. Have fun with this theme, and post pics of your finished cards if you can.

GUIDELINES & MAILING:

- Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to mail.
- Place each 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” card in its own plastic sleeve for protection.
- Be sure it qualifies as a “card”, and doesn’t easily bend into a U-shape.
- Please spread evenly within the envelope, using Washi or Painters tape (Scotch tape can tear the sleeves).
- Please write your username, real name, and swap title on the back of each card.
- USA players, please include a large address label plus one Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
- INTERNATIONAL players, please enclose your address label plus $1 USA or a Global Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes.
- An extra “host card” is always appreciated, but never necessary in order to play.
- When returns are received, please be sure to leave iTrader for your host, and “you Rock” points for those who created your returns.

PARTICIPANTS:

1. Elliejaybird - RECEIVED
2. dbuffum - RECEIVED
3. Karch - RECEIVED
4. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
5. Blueangel - RECEIVED
6. LeonardaDaArtsi - RECEIVED
7. gt0595c - RECEIVED
8. Catharinejo - RECEIVED
9. Vicki Z - RECEIVED
10. WITHDRAWN
11. Plumhill2001 - RECEIVED
12. CherylS - RECEIVED
13. AliasKateLiza - RECEIVED
14. zCatLady - RECEIVED
15. Rhodora55 - RECEIVED
16. WITHDRAWN
17. Spice&Nice - RECEIVED
18. BlancoLobo- RECEIVED
19. Sarat - RECEIVED
20. TrinaLD - RECEIVED
21. Luckycat479 - RECEIVED
22. CraftyRaffe - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
These example cards are by me, Arizona (where I live now), and California (where I was born and raised).

• Staff
Welcome, dbuffum and Elliejaybird! Most welcome to lurk, Ferretgirl, hope to see you back soon.

Your three different states sound great, Lisa. Hope you can sign up soon.

The first set has already arrived, from Karch, thanks for the host card!

Back
Top Bottom