ILLUSTRATE YOUR STATE, Open Media ATC Swap, Due May 9

These are my cards that went in the mail today.

1_IMG_0657.JPG

Jen, those chilies in the hot air balloons are so cute and clever to represent your state!

Fast and exciting, Vicki Z! I will sign you up and PM my address now.

What an inspiring theme! I live in Finland but have visited the U.S. And this might be a little cure to my travel fever. Not sure yet if I will have time, though, since the overseas mail takes can take so very long now. I'll lurk a while and see if I come up with something.

Cards have already arrived from gt0595c and Elliejaybird! Thanks to both for the host card!

Cool! I’m happy to sign you up when you tell me you’re ready!

In case anyone is interested there is going to be a Sketchbook Revival going on starting tomorrow! It's part of Sketchbook Skool and it's free! It lasts from March 18th to April 18th. When you sign up you'll receive a daily email with links to 2 class videos. You can watch them at any time, but they will only be available until April 18th. Go at your own pace and do as few or as many as you like. Hopefully, my link will work!
www.karenabend.com/sketchbook-revival-2021/
Feel free to share this! :jiggy:

Wow, I do believe I see a special host card there, I love it! All your cards look great, thanks for sharing, and I will sign you up now.

Back
Top Bottom