Ballpoint Pen ATC Swap - Due Date May 7th, 2021.

Okay I am definitely going to join now! Quick question: can we have two colors of ballpoint pen on the same card? Or are you looking for more a single color for each card?

Did anyone else have a four color ball point pen they used? We have lots of those laying around. The swap didn’t mention green so I didn’t use it, but it was sure handy having all those colors to work with.

I definitely feel you there, plumhill2001! It was really hard to keep the lightness in the gradients of the water of the lily pads card, and behind the mushroom haha. I don't usually know when to stop. So this medium limitation was a great exercise in restraint for me!

And kentuckydakota, thank you so much!! <3

Lurking only because I have to finish another's swap cards, but as soon as I am done I will sign up

Welcome to the swap BekahStargazing!
You can use any color you want. I only named off the basic ballpoint pen colors, but any should work.

Plumhill2001 I quarantine all mail for up to a week before I open and rate- solely because of the plastic sleeves of the cards. I'm sure it's in the pile! :)

You can use any color you want. I only named off the basic ballpoint pen colors, but any should work.

This makes me so happy! I have one of those pens kentuckydakota mentioned but mine has 6 colors. I'd love to see what I can come up with. Please sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom