Ballpoint Pen ATC Swap - Due Date May 7th, 2021.

Question about the postage to include. You say to send either 2 forever, 1 2 oz forever or 1 forever plus 1 extra ounce. Since these are strictly ballpoint, wouldn't a regular forever be enough? Just checking on this. Thanks. I'll have my cards out the door by Friday.

Some people send in their cards on heavy cardboard backed cards. All my swaps I require 2 forever stamps, a 2 ounce forever stamp, or a forever stamp with an extra ounce stamp. You can send one forever stamp if you'd like but if it reaches you with postage due or gets returned to me for the same reason, then I'll have to ask for more postage. I try to avoid that by putting the requirements I ask for- for postage. :)

Done! Will be sending out in the morning! Ballpoint pens are harder than they look! Definitely give props for those artists that make detailed ballpoint pen sketches!

image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage0.jpg

Onaki, it's been a month since I sent my cards. I know you quarantine them for a while, but if my envelope isn't in the pile by now I think I might just need to withdraw. It's only a little over a week before they're due to you.

I just finished marking down all the swaps I’ve received for the Galaxy swap and rated them. Your cards are in the pile for this swap. Just now getting to them. They’re safe. No worries.

Received cards from:
- Bekahstargazing
- Karch
- Plumhill2001
- SunkissedJellybaby
- Kentucky Dakota
- Blueangel
- aginghippychic

Leaving iTrader now for everyone I received cards from!

I sent a priority flat rate box to a friend only two states above me, and it took 14 days even though it's usually 2-3 days. The mail system is really something else lately.

I was worried that the cards would take too long. They are in Onaki's home town now and should be delivered Monday. My inner fabric designer took over...I hope they are OK since here is what I sent:

2_BP1.jpg
2_BP2.jpg
2_BP3.jpg
2_BP3.jpg
2_BP4.jpg
1_BP3jpg.jpg
1_BP4jpg.jpg

2_BP4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom