The Galaxy ATC Swap - Due May 10th, 2021.

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap due date: May 10th, 2021.
Signup/Withdraw date: Any time as long as they reach me by May 10th, 2021.
Number of cards: 3, 6, or 9.
Number of players: Unlimited.
Medium: HD/HP (Hand Drawn/Hand Painted) Only.

Theme:
Make your hand drawn / hand painted art using watercolors, acrylics, or any kind of paints and even alcohol markers - in the theme of "The Galaxy". Create anything you'd like as long as the theme revolves around the galaxy - no matter what your artistic levels are, everyone is welcome to join.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING YOUR CARDS.
Requirements:
- Please make sure they reach me before the swap due date.
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC size (2.5"x3.5"). No gems, googly eyes, embellishments that are plastic, raised, or bulky cards; please keep them as completely flat as possible.
- Please write your account name and the swap on the back of each card. (Do not send cards that you did NOT create yourself.)
- A host card isn't required, but if you do send one it'll be appreciated and treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be in a plastic sleeve or a cut 9-card sleeve to hold them all. (I will return the 9-card sleeve with your returns.)
- Send a large return address label printed clearly/legibly and not in cursive. If you do not have sticky labels, then please write in LARGE PRINT your address on a blank label sized piece of paper.
- Do NOT send me any envelopes, I will provide them. If you do send me envelopes, I will know you didn't read the requirements and send your swap cards back to you.
- Postage requirements.
* USA participants: Please include 2 Forever Stamps, a Two Ounce Forever Stamp, or 1 Forever Stamp + additional ounce stamp for your returns. (The heavier your cards are, please include more postage or you risk it returning to you with postage due.)
* INTERNATIONAL participants: Please include 1 USA GLOBAL stamp (or 1 USD) (I also accept PayPal payments if you do not have either one.)

Participants list:
1: Onaki
2: Mrs.Alderman (Received 7:6)
3: Evalila (Received 4:3)
4: leydab (Received 4:3)
5: Halogen (Received 7:6)
6: BluSkyHare (Received 4:3)
7: Karch (Received 4:3)
8: Oneeyedwonder (Received 4:3)
9: Citytail (Received 4:3)
10: Heathermae77 (Received 4:3)
11: Seascape131 (Received 4:3)
12: PandaCookie (Received 4:3)
13: gt0595c (Received 4:3)
14: jhuss (Received 3:3)

Last edited:
I got three made, but will probably end up doing 6 or 9 as I have some nebula cards started too. They don't photograph very well since they're all metallic watercolour but this is what I have so far

IMG_20210315_183710-02.jpgIMG_20210312_134340-02.jpgIMG_20210312_134442-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom