Postage stamp ATCs - CELEBRATIONS/EMOTIONS Due: May 20

AWESOME find, jo.on.the.go.
Thanks so much for sharing the information.

As long as we are talking about the post office, they have requested a rate increase to go into effect this coming August.
On regular letters, 55 cents increases to 58 cents, and International stamps increase from $1.20 to $1.30.
Not enough to buy a bunch of postage ahead and hoard, but I did get some International stamps.

I got wonderful returns from AngelJoy, jo.on.the.go and fandanie. A big thank you to all and to Donna for continuing this fun swap!

for anyone who receives a card from Fandanie - she has sent cards for this swap but has not signed up so you will be unable to leave Rep points. Don't let this worry you as she has also not answered numerous PMs I have sent her

wonderful cards today from VickiZ, mrubyjean and Luckycat49! Lucky me! Thanks for hosting, Donna!

As I am planning to load the next in our series I am going to ask to have this thread archived. I know that a few of you have still not received your returns (which is a worry :confused:) but you can still leave Rep points and iTraders once a thread is archived you just can't leave a comment.
If you have any attachments in this thread please remove them now or you will have to ask a Mod to do it for you later.

Back
Top Bottom