Postage stamp ATCs - CELEBRATIONS/EMOTIONS Due: May 20

The usps.com is not very user friendly for just a plain letter. Then I had to find what zone was AU.

It looks like the Major countries are zone 6-9. and lower rates.

The obscure countries have the higher rate, and in group zone 3, 4 and 5.

Canada is 1 and Mexico is 2.

I went to the PO today. I bought the Purple butterflies (Hairstreaks) for the extra ounce and the Coffee forever stamps. I was so excited. BTW the PO is coming out with the Starwars, droids on ...... you guessed it May the 4th. May the 4th be with you!!!! ok true story y'all.

ONE MORE THINGY DINGY. I have an extra stamp for the next swap inside the ones I just mailed. AND a NICOLE kidman stamp, that I thought maybe you could use for the next art a thon trade we do DONNACR. I thought I was going to get the next set done or the set before, but well hmmmm some tiny things have gotten in the way lately.

Thank you to everyone who is giving me ideas of the cards they would like (so far all that have been hinted at are able to be given to the hint-er)

welcome to all those who have decided to join us from the lurkers' couch. To all those who have mailed - I will tell you when they arrive. Betsyg - your cards were in today's mail.

For those who have not mailed yet - please mail as quickly as you can, my suggested mail-by date was April 15

AWESOME ATCs, luckycat479.
LOVE the first card!
That Japanese Noh mask is so cool.
The Noh Dramas are FAB.
AWESOME ART

Back
Top Bottom