APC Swap, Flowers with a Little Something Extra, 6’s. Due May 17, 2021

Hi everyone. I may be just a little bit longer than usual completing this swap. My sweet Mother died early this morning, and I just need a pause just for a little bit. Not too long though! I haven’t opened my mail for the past 3 days, so aby cards that I may have gotten in that time will be updated in the thread later today, hopefully. My Mom was my buddy when it came to me doing the swaps. She loved to watch me pick which cards went were, and I always let her pick which hostess cards to keep! When I did my swapping, so always said I looked like I was playing solitaire. She was involved with my ATC crafting, and knew all of the ATC “terms”. We had such a wonderful time with it all. At 93 years of age, she did an amazing job of fussy cutting every image that I ever used in my ATC work! I have lived with her for my entire life, minus 1 year. I was so lucky to have her for so many years. This first swap out will be very hard for me to do, but also therapeutic in a way. Thanks so much for letting me pour my heart out here. I am so profoundly sad right now.

Oh, Suzi, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Your Mom sounds like a precious soul. Thank you for sharing some lovely memories of your times together. My heartfelt prayers are with you.

Suzi so sad to hear about your Mom. It sound like you have lots of memories. She will be deeply missed. But she lived a long life and to able to share your crafting is very nice. Sending prayers your way,

Hi everyone! Your returns went out early this morning, so watch your mailboxes! I hope that everyone is pleased with their returns!

Sorry a little late. I have been out of town for a while...received fabulous returns from TruDeeG, Dsign49, JEBeck, and Nancy L. Thank you artists, and thanks for the continued hosting.

Arc2dreams, trying to leave you a review, but I apparently need to spread more love around! Loved the beautiful layering on your 6 card!

Thanks to Suzi for hosting and for the great returns from CynthiaSillitoe, TerryHEdwards, JEBeck, and Fierce Armadillo.

I am a little behind on opening mail. I received the BEST APC 6s from Lorna, donnacr, joamosatcharterdotnet and karr3ll!! Suzi- thanks for continuing to host

Back
Top Bottom