ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: May 10, 2021
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage
CIRCLES AROUND YOU

This swap can be about any theme you wish, just be sure to include at least one circle. You can make the circle the focal point of your ATC, but you don't have to. Just make sure there is a circle that I can see. Maybe you will want to do an abstract card with many circles, or maybe you will want to make a vintage card and count the wheels on an old car as your circles. Or steampunk gears are circles too! There are so many circles around us.

You can glue a circle onto your ATC somewhere in the layout, you can stamp circles with rubber stamps, you can use background paper that has a circle pattern, or you can use a punch and let that hold be your circle.

The only requirement is that I need to be able to easily see and identify at least one circle on each card.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is May 10, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will pay for the first 3 international players if you tell me when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

Players Recieved

BlueSkyHare
EllieJayBird
ButterBean
Leydab
Robin
gt0595c
dbuffum
zcatlady
omgchickens
MeOwnDesigns.............1st International
Marie
EatSleepWriteABook
Evalila..........withdrew
Amyfaerie
RobertStamp
Rodora55
NancyL
Bramble
plumhill2001
Spice&Nice
CherylS
CynthiaStilltoe
Karch
JEBeck
JenUreble
Kateia707...........withdrew
Cleopatra
artchick501
SpottedCrow
StitchinWitch
AmySi
Monroy28
KreationsbyKris
CraftyRaffe
Miss
Molly
kehlenn

Last edited:
Interested - but I have a question. Must we include a full circle, or is it okay to have a partial circle such as a sun setting and partially hidden by mountains or an owl in a tree with a moon behind but halfway off the card, or even something like my avatar?

jo.on.the.go. that's a great question. For this swap there needs to be at least one full circle visible.

Welcome to BlueSkyHare and EllieJayBird, the first two players.

Also, welcome to the lurkers. I hope you will turn into players. :).

Welcome to three new players! Robin and gt0595c and dbuffum, I'm so glad you are here!

Back
Top Bottom