CIRCLES AROUND YOU, ATC swap, Mixed Media, Due May 10, 2021

Artchick501, your cards arrived today and they are magnifico!!!! I want to thank you so much for the extra postage, the host card, and the extra vintage goodies. You spoil me! But thank you!

Marie. Your circles arrived today. I love each one.....the flamingo.....the garden gnome.....such great use of circles. Thank you for making a host card for me. You are very kind! Oh, and I love the cat cartoons!!!!

CheyrlIS, your beautiful hand drawn circle cards arrived today. I love the mandala designs!!!

dbuffum. Your cards arrived today. I love how many different ways you have all found to include circles your art. Dawn, yours are just so colorful and happy. They make me smile. Thanks so much for including a host card.

plumhill, I love all your cards. I think I might be partial to the sewing one. :)

This exercise was for a sketchbook revival class (more in my Instagram below)
If you like this colorful abstract, I’d love to play!
1_A903D0EC-7B92-46FC-9D88-8B97C7EB4D4D.jpeg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=565213

JenUrebel, I received your awesome circle cards in your really cool decorated envelope. It's a work of art by itself!

Cleopatra Your circle cards arrived today. I love all of them, but that mermaid made my heart skip a beat.

SpottedCrow, your awesome circle cards are here! They are all great, but I'm kind of in love with the "if you're happy and you know it" card. LOL. Thanks so much for including a host card!

Back
Top Bottom