CIRCLES AROUND YOU, ATC swap, Mixed Media, Due May 10, 2021

REMINDER: The due date for this swap is in one week, 7 days. I have received many wonderful circle themed ATCs and I look forward to the rest of them arriving so I can swap out on time!

Miss, your cards have arrived. They seem to contain my favorite elements! I think they are all my favorite. LOL. Thank you so much for including a host card.

KreationsbyKris..... Your enchanting cards arrived. I am in love with all your circles. Thank you so much for including a host card!

Cards have arrived from kehlenn! I collect images and art of Frida so I want to thank you for making an extra card for me. Also, clever use of circles!

Cards just in from CraftyRaffe. What a great use of punchinella. Thank you for sharing your last bit with us. It's one of my favorite textures. And of course, it makes great circles! Thank you for the host card.

Mail Call

leydab

RobertStamp

Thanks so much for the host card! And for the work you put into your cards!

These are headed to you and should arrive by 10th. If they are late please keep them. Since this is my first swap, hopefully these are up to par. 20210508_115901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom