Found Poetry/Prose Swap - Due June 10th, 2021

Thanks Marie! What happens if my cards arrive late? I sent them out the day you okayed me joining, and I've never been so close to the wire or had cards take this long to deliver. :eek:

Moving this swap from OPEN to ACTIVE. Cards are due in my hands in 5 days; there are nine (9) sets out. We’re wrapping up. :)

Bijaydi, after the swap closes I still have two weeks to swap and mail the cards. So we have a little wiggle room built in. :)

KatieV, your cards arrived today. Very detailed work! I love them! Thank you so much for the hostie! And the extra background! I really appreciate that! :notworthy:

Kaitlyn Sansi your cards arrived today! I like every one of them very much! Thank you so much for the hostie! That was very nice of you! Your return envelope is missing a stamp, but another player sent an extra one so you’re covered! Isn’t that perfect? I love how we all take care of each other here. :)

I'm sorry to do this so last minute, but I need to withdraw from this one. Hopefully you'll host this one again in the future.

I had your address saved from another swap. I figured you would have my cards by now so hopefully they show up soon!

I mailed mine the 17th of May. Hopefully they'll turn up before the deadline, but if they don't, feel free to send them back. :arghh:

Working on swapping out today. Will probably take a couple days to do it right. Just thought I’d post an update. :)
CiCiCreates, how was your anniversary? We’re you able to do something special? I know hubby’s not been feeling his best... how is he now?

I’m so surprised and flattered that you remembered that! Thanks for asking, we went out to dinner with our son and DIL, with whom we live. Den has hip surgery scheduled for July 6, and the X-ray shows bone on bone, so he’s in pain most of the time and really looking forward to the hip replacement.

I’ve got 26 envelopes sorted and swapped ready to take to the post office tomorrow to be weighed. There are still four envelopes out and when they arrive I plan to swap them with each other.

Bijaydi your cards arrived today! No worries, I saved some back in themes you like for swapping you out. I’m going to wait a few days and see if any more amble in. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom