Found Poetry/Prose Swap - Due June 10th, 2021

I received my cards. Thank you for hosting Marie. I hope you do another Found Poetry swap soon. And thanks to these artists:

EatSleepWriteABook - Oh, I Believe You
KatieV - In This World
nanvan - Sky Above

So glad to see they’re making their way home! And very happy with all the cards submitted for this swap. You all made it easy for me!

So when is the next one? (Ha-ha) I really enjoyed this Swap and love my returns! Reps and iTrader coming up.

Locatray I do too!!! I think I made 7 this time! I’m looking forward to making more soon. This is such a fun format!

I agree! Found poetry is one of my favorite art forms. I’m planning another found poetry swap in September. I find my self scanning for ‘the other story’ when I’m reading now! Haha! :yes:

Got my fantastic cards today! I love them all! Thanks to the artists Kentuckydakota (Honor Thwarted), dnewton972 (Martha...), and dsign49 (flying over the city...)! Also thanks to our intrepid host, Marie! :jiggy:

I received my returns! Thank you to Marie for a fun swap, and to gt0595c, Marie, and redplantlady for the inspiring art!

I’m so glad the returns are traveling so quickly! Maybe USPS has finally got themselves back in good shape! Hurrah!

Glad to hear your returns have arrived Allegrae! So happy that you're pleased. I agree with you that this was a very fun swap. :)

I mailed mine the 17th of May. Hopefully they'll turn up before the deadline, but if they don't, feel free to send them back. :arghh:

CynthiaSillitoe your cards arrived today. The envelope looks like it’s had a rough journey but the contents are in great shape! There is no postmark and the stamp is hand-cancelled. I’ll get your returns out tomorrow or Friday. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom