Found Poetry/Prose Swap - Due June 10th, 2021

Sure thing Elliejaybird! I’m so glad you’re playing! I’ll sign you up right now. :)

The Third and the Fourth...

Here are my most recent "Found Poetry" cards:

(I can't get the file size down on the other two....will try photographing again tomorrow "in the good morning light"....)

1_sm_don_quixote.JPG

1_sm_pooh_sm.JPG

EDIT: Wednesday morning: here are the first two cards:

1_sm_dreams.jpeg

1_sm_eventually.jpeg

I continue in my struggle with reducing images. So here is a link to my blog, for anyone who enjoys seeing higher resolution copies of the ATCS:

https://wordpress.com/post/pepperwoodatcs.wordpress.com/692

EDIT TWO:

1_745_on_a_day_like_this_opt.jpg

Loladog told me about http://webresizer.com/. so I am doing a test. THANK YOU, Loladog. This was so much easier to use and a better image all around. YOU ROCK!!!

Last edited:
LuAnnP I LOVE those!!!!!! I see you used the blackout method, which is more challenging to be sure, but also so pure, right? Soooo well done!

LuAnnP I LOVE those!!!!!! I see you used the blackout method, which is more challenging to be sure, but also so pure, right? Soooo well done!

Thank you, Marie. I really love the blackout method, because it feels like a treasure hunt. When I am in the mood for the search, it is very soothing. (But I mark up about a dozen pages (unsuccessfully) for every poem i "find!"

Me too LuAnnP! Or I have it all mapped out then glue down not-quite-the -section I was after.... *giggle*
I still love making these. I even throw a few pages in my journals for future poetry finding. :)

Welcome dsign49! So glad you’re joining us! I’ll add you now. Which form of found poetry is your favorite to create?

LuAnnP I just spent a very happy and peaceful half hour wandering around in your blog I feel so relaxed and refreshed! It was like a mini-trip to museum. :) Thank you!! :-)

LuAnnP I just spent a very happy and peaceful half hour wandering around in your blog I feel so relaxed and refreshed! It was like a mini-trip to museum. :) Thank you!! :-)

How very kind! You definitely made my day! (And it was already a pretty good day, so that is saying sumthin....):D

LuAnn, your cards have inspired me! Marie, I think I’m ready to sign up and try this - never done it before, but already have some ideas (blackout) and did it just like you both described before reading that. Besides, my wedding anniversary is on your due date!

Enjoy your visit loladog, and I hope you decide to join in!

Welcome CiCiCreates! What a fun thing to be creating found poetry for a swap thats due on your anniversary! I'll add you now. How is hubby doing now?

Thanks Marie, he’s home and trying to be more active despite right hip pain (surgery tentatively scheduled for 4/27) to keep the pneumonia from coming back. He’s also being really good about frequently using that little plastic breathing thing, also to keep the pneumonia away, along with some continued antibiotics.

Good for him! Is he using blow bottles? A ‘pickle’? It’s wonderful the things they’ve invented to help us breathe better. I wish him ( and you) well.

It’s called a spirometer, by AirLife. (Den calls it a breathalyzer - lol).

Back
Top Bottom