ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: May 30, 2021
BACKGROUND MUSIC
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

I have a rubber stamp that says, "The problem with life is there isn't any background music". I think background music would help most situations!!! Do you?

For this swap, you are going to have a chance to use some of your sheet music. You can use actual sheet music or other paper that has sheet music as part of the design or you could us a stamp that has music printed on it. The only requirement is that sheet music is part of the background of each card. It can cover the entire background or just be a small part of the whole design. That part is up to you. The rest of the card can be any theme you want it to be.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

The due date is May 30, 2021.

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will cover costs for the first 3 international players, but you must tell me when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

Players. Received

LuAnnP
cmcarli
EllieJayBird
Pattisscrappin
Evalila.........withdrew
angie......................2nd international
Loladog........withdrew
Karch
plumhill2001
Lalka
design49
Vicki Z
MrsBarbara
SpottedCrow
Kaisaj
dbuffum
JenUrebel
arc2dreams.......withdrew
AmySi
electricdesigner.......3rd International
Deb2015
Monroy28
CLB9654
theweavershand
leydab
TruDeeG
StitchinWitch
nanvan
oneeyedwonder
CraftyRaffe
middleearthtraveler
Miss
artchick501
Molly

Last edited:
Welcome to our first players in this sheet music swap: LuAnn, cmcaril, EllieJayBird and pattisscrappin.

Also, I always welcome lurkers and I always hope they turn into players. So welcome to fettergirl and BlueSkyHare.

Welcome Evalila. I'll put you in as the first international player, so I'll cover the cost of sending cards back to you. :)

Welcome to new players

angi and Loladog!! Glad you are here.

Welcome to Karch!!!

And Monroy28, I hope you fall off the couch into the players pit. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom