BACKGOUND MUSIC Mixed Media ATC Swap, Due May 30, 2021

My cards have arrived! Thanks to ALL for a lovely swapping experience. (I left "You Rocks" and iTrader yesterday but forgot to add this message.)

I received my background music cards today. Love them all! Thank you for hostessing a great swap.
(I can't figure out how/where to leave I trader and when I click on the "you rock" it tells me I have to spread reputation around.... what am I doing wrong?)

I received my background music cards today. Love them all! Thank you for hostessing a great swap.
(I can't figure out how/where to leave I trader and when I click on the "you rock" it tells me I have to spread reputation around.... what am I doing wrong?)

If you click on the "Forum" link at the top of the page, and then click on "Open ATC Swaps", you'll find Sticky Notes at the top of the page. The first one, "ATC 102" gives some general directions for leaving iTrader and You Rocks.

If you're in several swaps with the same people you'll probably have this "spread reputation around" thing happen now and then. You either need to wait til you've given rep to some other players and then come back and try again, or just randomly spread some rep to people whose art you admire on other threads. It's kind of a pain, but it's designed to keep people from giving endless You Rocks to their friends, I guess. ;)

I wish they made it easier to find these instructions. They get kind of buried and hard to find. Hope this helps somewhat! :)

I received my returns today - I LOVE them ALL! Thanks to 3 talented artists - msbarbara (Day is Over), Lalka (Swan Music) and artchick501 (lovely pink background with bird in cage and vintage woman) and special thanks to RaineyDay for hosting this fab swap and for my perfect returns! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks.

Thank you, RaineyDay for hosting this swap. It was so fun. My returns were from:

Monroy 28
CLB9654
TruDeeG

They were all beautiful!!

Thank you, RaineyDay for hosting another fun swap. Love my returns from Karch, dbuffman and One eyed wonder. Leaving you rocks and I-trader today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom