BACKGOUND MUSIC Mixed Media ATC Swap, Due May 30, 2021

Welcome to the swap, Dbuffum.

And I'll look forward to your cards arrival, Vicki Z.

plumhill2001. Your delightful cards just arrived. Thank you so much for the host card. I love them all.

Karch, your cards arrive. I like the way you collaged with your background music. And I really appreciate the host card.

Music Backgrounds

Here are my cards. Hope that you like them. Will let you know when I am ready to mail.

Hear- decorative paper, stencil , ink, magazine image, sticky text, glitter pen, foil stars

Play- sheet music, stencil, ink, printed image, sticky test, glitter gel pen, washi tape

Sweet-tissue paper, book image, rubber stamp, nail charm butterflies, glossy gel medium

Bike Ride- tissue paper, ink, magazine image, glitter gel pen

Here are my cards. Hope that you like them. Will let you know when I am ready to mail.

Hear- decorative paper, stencil , ink, magazine image, sticky text, glitter pen, foil stars

Play- sheet music, stencil, ink, printed image, sticky test, glitter gel pen, washi tape

Sweet-tissue paper, book image, rubber stamp, nail charm butterflies, glossy gel medium

Bike Ride- tissue paper, ink, magazine image, glitter gel pen

The frogs are hilarious and the bird is so pretty! Like them all!

My daughter and I are neighbors and she was doing some "Swedish Death Cleaning", ha ha. I gave her a tote full of old photos and told her to go through them and keep what she wanted. When she returned my tote THIS was in it!
View attachment 222272View attachment 222273
Apparently, my son-in-law's uncle gave these to him many years ago. He's used some of them, but wow, how cool to get these! I've always wanted to try this brand, but they're so expensive I never got around to it. Love the wood box, too! Just wanted to share my joy, lol. :jiggy:

LuAnnP, your awesome cards have arrived. Great idea you had to pair the lyrics with your art! I have to say I'm partial to The Man on the Flying Trapeze and all his sparkles. Thank you for including a host card!

VickiZ. Your background music cards are so fun! Some are nice and creepy. LOL. Thank you for generously including a host card!

SpottedCrow, your wonderfully collaged music ATCs landed today. I love each one. Thank you for sending an extra for me.

Back
Top Bottom