BACKGOUND MUSIC Mixed Media ATC Swap, Due May 30, 2021

Very nice theweavershand - I love that they have a common color theme creating a set!

thanks! I'm currently working on an art challenge for May and I have been doing all color coordinated backgrounds so this is came from what i have out on the art table. i really like it too! usually im a red/white/black girl but im loving the yellow!

dbuffum, your lovely cards arrived today. Thank you for sending me a host card!

CraftyRaffe, your cards also arrived today! I do love that background paper! Thank you for the host card!

Miss, just wanted to let you know your cards arrived. I love your color scheme and collage style. Thank you so much for the host card!

Middleearthtraveler, your lovely cards arrived today. I'm excited to be your first swap in this group. I hope we have many more together!

Hi Deb2015; It doesn't look like I have your cards yet. Maybe today! crossing my fingers.

Artchick501 Your gorgeous cards arrived today. I love how you used the gold trim. It is the perfect touch! Thank you for a host card and also for the little packet of paper goodies. I already have plans for them!

Leydab, I'm happy to report that your most awesome cards arrived today. I love the creative ways you used music! Good work!

MrsBarbara, I just opened your envelope. It was a feast for my eyes, each part of it. I really like the way you used paint on the ATCs. Very special cards! thank you for sending one for me!~

Nanvan, your beautiful ladies with music arrived today. Thank you for the generous postage allowance and also for the host card. I will treasure it.

Hello have my cards turned up yet ?Its been a long time now .If not I can remake them .It won't take but another day to do and get to post office. Let me know so if I have to replace them I can do immediately. I'm glad I always take pictures of cards before sending .thanks

Back
Top Bottom