Postage stamp ATCs - SPACE~ Due June 20

Seascape131,
AWESOME space cards
Did you "spatter" the white spots last, or did the white just show up as you painted?
GORGEOUS, whatever technique you used!!!!!! :jiggy:

Vicki...on the white spots.. I did them a different way this time, I spattered masking fluid, then painted, then rubbed off the masking, I need more practice on I do it that way. I call it doing it the hard way and I need more practice at it, I had trouble seeing how much of the mask I had on a white background that was so small. Someone said try it that way. I may try it again sometime.

angeljoy,
LOVE your second row, first card, with the stamp from Republique de Guinee.
The background looks like lit lanterns just set loose....so cool

Betsyg,
Cool Saturn Rings ATC.... with that FABULOUS quote from Michael Russell

angeljoy,
LOVE your second row, first card, with the stamp from Republique de Guinee.
The background looks like lit lanterns just set loose....so cool

Betsyg,
Cool Saturn Rings ATC.... with that FABULOUS quote from Michael Russell

That's exactly what it is, Vicki Z, good eye!

welcome to our new players - AngelJoy and Seascape131

CastleQueen5 - you know that with all these gorgeous cards being shown you are going to find your inspiration and join us. Meanwhile enjoy the comfy lurkers' couch and the hot chocolate as you watch the stars pass by.

for all those who have mailed - I will tell you when they arrive

CastleQueen5 - welcome to the right side. I am afraid there is no cheesecake as I don't like it but a wide variety of chocolate as I have never met a chocolate I didn't like.

Thank you to all those people who have mailed already - nearly a MONTH before my suggested date. My hat goes off to all you organised people.

Back
Top Bottom