What is the Pointillism? Inspired Swap: Due June 25, 2021

Sara, are you aware that if we enunciate your username it sounds like Seurat? No problems remembering who the host is for this swap, right!

Last edited:
Sara, are you aware that if we enunciate your username it sounds like Seurat? No problems remembering who the host is for this swap, right!

That is so funny. I never thought of that but I am honored. I have seen his works in museums here and he is French (so sexy) and a pointillism artist as well.

I'd like to POINT out I'd like to join, please.
Sorry for the puns. I kind of live for coming up with these when I ask to sign up for a swap. Hope it makes someone else chuckle besides me. :jiggy:

I love the art in this thread! :swoon:
I am quietly lurking. I'm trying it out on a Moo right now to see if I have a method that works. I am playing with markers. I think watercolor would be really hard to control...end up with random blobs.

I love the art in this thread! :swoon:
I am quietly lurking. I'm trying it out on a Moo right now to see if I have a method that works. I am playing with markers. I think watercolor would be really hard to control...end up with random blobs.

Hope you jump in. I use fine tip markers like sharpies. Watercolor would require those thin hair brushes---i think it would be challenging.

Essy: You fabulous art cards have arrived. Wowee! First arrival. Thanks for the wonderful blank cards. I may have to try some pointillism on them.

Back
Top Bottom