Art in a Pocket, Open Media- Due: June 15

Monroy,

This is an intriguing concept . . . I read the requirements and thought, "I'll lurk for a while," but my mind is already coming up with several ideas for cards. Please sign me up! : )

Just a quick question. As I read the instructions over again when you say "art" for the pocket does it need to be hd/hp or can it be rubber stamps, paper die cuts, or an addition of painted wooden die cuts?
Thanks for clarifying!

Just a quick question. As I read the instructions over again when you say "art" for the pocket does it need to be hd/hp or can it be rubber stamps, paper die cuts, or an addition of painted wooden die cuts?
Thanks for clarifying!

It can mean all of the above- stamps, die cuts, wood painting paper ephemera etc......if it can fit in the pocket....and it is artistic to the card....then it is game

Thanks for clarifying!

Welcome Artchick501

The most amazing- wonderful cards have arrived!!!!!!

Mail Call

Karch --- Your really cool route 66 cards have arrived

Great! I thought I had gone down the wrong path but you've answered my question! My pockets are packed -- I just love this theme!

Great! I thought I had gone down the wrong path but you've answered my question! My pockets are packed -- I just love this theme!

I cannot wait to see them..the opnes that have come in so far are spectacular...way better than what i expected!

My cards should go out in the next day or so. What a lovely swap! My themes were: birds, steampunk, mermaid, and travel. Each card has one item in the pocket with a surprise on the back, in keeping with the theme. For the mermaid card, lift out the seaweed and turtle to find a "treasure"!

Attachments

• 2021ArtinPocket.jpg
    2021ArtinPocket.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 71
My cards should go out in the next day or so. What a lovely swap! My themes were: birds, steampunk, mermaid, and travel. Each card has one item in the pocket with a surprise on the back, in keeping with the theme. For the mermaid card, lift out the seaweed and turtle to find a "treasure"!

That is awesome Cleopatra!

Mail Call

You guys are out doing yourself!
Angel Joy and Art_junkie your fabulous cards have arrived!

Back
Top Bottom