ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: June 21
VINTAGE PEOPLE BY THE SHORE
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

Whether you call it the "beach", "the shore" or "the coast", it has long been a summer pleasure to spend some time near the ocean in the summer.

In days gone by, the fashion of the swimming costumes was much less revealing that what we have today. And yet it was beautiful and even scandalous for the time period. Let's make some ATCs highlighting the vintage men, women and children who had fun by the sea long ago.

Each ATC should include at least one vintage person dressed for a day at the beach.

This swap is MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE. Make sure your background is interesting and has some depth to it. Add embellishments. Try to make your art more complex as you grow in your abilities. If you send in ATCs that are mostly hand drawn, I cannot promise that I'll be able to send you only hand drawn are back.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is May 30, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will cover the cost for the first three international players if you let me know when you sign up

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

Juju..........withdrew
alegrae
SpottedCrow
dbuffum
leydab
nanvan
BlueSkyHare
CraftyRaffe
minivandreams
Evalia...........1st international
MicheleMC
Deb2015

Last edited:
Vintage People by the shore

Making these cards made me want to go to the beach so bad!
Hope you like them. :)

Wild Summer watercolor, rubberstamps, dover book image, gelato

Girls Day Out-gelatos, rubberstamps, dover image

Shell Hunting- water color, dover image, shells from collage image book

Sailors Gal- magazine background, dover book image, washi tape anchor and border, metallic pen

Welcome leydab!

SpottedCrow, I'll let you know when your cards arrive.

SpottedCrow your beautiful cards arrived! I love all the special touches you added, like the tattoo. I love the card with the man and woman sneaking out of the changing room. LOL. Your envelope was delightful too. Is that little sillouette a rubber stamp? I love it.

Thank you for sharing your cards, BlueSkyHare. It's so fun to see all the ways we can use circles in our art!

Back
Top Bottom