Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – June 30, 2021
⦁ Cut off to sign up- June 15
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –unlimited
⦁ SWAP- Hand drawn/ Hand painted

Use your creativity to make a funny mugshot. It can be red riding hood arrest for robbery or Alice for Narcotics. Get creative! think of the funniest mugshot

2 requirements-
the character can be any recognizable or made up
ID sign that most prisoners hold during mugshots- with name and what they did
All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper.
NO white backgrounds.

An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.

some funny examples:
funny mugshots

https://www.google.com/search?q=fun...Dg&bih=600&biw=1280&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS900US901s

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, theme of your card, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address and a FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.[/U]

* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels with your address

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas. When you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Arresting cops playing:

Fandanie
Cicicreates
angelmuz
Kentukydakota
SpiritSoul
TrinaLD
Ouraborous
LuAnnP
3moffday2
Miss Fame

Last edited:
Please sign me up - I will be doing nursery rhyme characters and already have a little list!

I had so very much fun with this theme. I actually ended up making 7 cards and I’m forcing myself to quit. Once I got started the ideas just kept tumbling.

Here are the four I’m sending 41CE6725-D8B8-4181-8468-B9B1461BAD7C.jpg

Apologies that they come through sideways.

Back
Top Bottom