Funny Mugshots HandDrawn/HandPainted Due: June 30th

Welcome Ouroborous to ATCFA and welcome to this swap! go to have fun! message me when you are done to get my addie.

Last edited:
I actually hosted a similar swap a while back. It was called wanted dead or alive. lol.

I would love to join if you have me.

I put these cards in the mail yesterday...

I just got back from vacation and saw this swap and HOPED I could get cards made and mailed in time.

THIS. TOPIC. IS. SO. MUCH. FUN !!!!!

2_o809.jpg

1_o810.jpg

1_o811.jpg

1_o812.jpg

Oh my goodness! I just realized that I took the photos BEFORE adding the names to the cards!

I always go back and read the rules before stuffing my envelope, and saw the crime AND the name was supposed to appear. Fortunately, there was room to add names:

Winnie the Pooh is charged with attempted theft.

Tigger is charged with disturbing the peace.

Kanga: dispensing drugs without a license (Strengthening syrup to Tigger, if I recall....)

Christopher Robin: Illegal Firearms (Watch out for those cork guns!)

I just got back from vacation and saw this swap and HOPED I could get cards made and mailed in time.

THIS. TOPIC. IS. SO. MUCH. FUN !!!!!

2_o809.jpg

1_o810.jpg

1_o811.jpg

1_o812.jpg

Oh my goodness! I just realized that I took the photos BEFORE adding the names to the cards!

I always go back and read the rules before stuffing my envelope, and saw the crime AND the name was supposed to appear. Fortunately, there was room to add names:

Winnie the Pooh is charged with attempted theft.

Tigger is charged with disturbing the peace.

Kanga: dispensing drugs without a license (Strengthening syrup to Tigger, if I recall....)

Christopher Robin: Illegal Firearms (Watch out for those cork guns!)

what a wonderful collection!!!! really cute.....

Oh my goodness! I keep thinking “that’s my favorite one” for every card I see. I wish I had a copy of all the rap sheets in this swap. They’re just too creative and fun!!

Back
Top Bottom