Zentangles and Watercolor ATC Swap, DATE DUE: June 26, 2021

I made my first two cards. I went to tanglepatterns.com and found two new designs. The designs were Kaleida and Turkital. I did slight variations on them and put them on watercolor backgrounds.

Beautiful, Mushu! I especially like the one on the right.

Lovely cards, Cheryl!
Perhaps it is just the past year affecting my perspective...but that second one looks a bit viral.:D

It’s been so long since I’ve been in a swop, or done any zentangles that I wanted to post and see if what I’ve done is acceptable, before I go any further, but I can’t remember how to add a picture into my post!

Okay, I'm not sure how to describe it so I copied two answers from the AFA FAQs ~ hope one of them helps:

How do I link an image from my computer into a forum post?
This type of image is referred to as an attachment. To upload an attachment, do the following:

*Click Go Advanced instead of Post Quick reply
*When new screen opens, scroll down to the Manage Attachments Button
Click on it, a new screen will open
*Click on Browse to find the picture you wish to attach on your computer, then click Upload
The File will upload and show a little icon
(Or add an address from a URL File and then click Upload)
*Click on the paper clip and your image will be added to your post.
You can then preview your post or click Submit Reply

How do I link a picture from my gallery into a forum post?
This is the simplest way to link a picture from your gallery into a forum post, do the following:

*Open your gallery and select the picture you wish to copy
*Place your cursor over the picture and right click your mouse.
*Select Copy
*Go to the forum post you would like to post to and in the reply box right click mouse and select paste
*Complete your post as usual.

Your photo should now appear in your post. (Works best for Internet Explorer.)
Depending on which browser you are using, there are a few ways to link a picture from your gallery into a forum post.

You can find other methods to link a picture from your gallery into a forum post in this Sticky note at the top of the Site Support Forum: HOW TO? - Want to know 'How To?' Check here first!

Thanks Martha. Hope this works! Feel free to say if it’s not acceptable. I’m not 100% satisfied myself!

Attachments

• AA4F81A9-D68A-470E-9E4F-C7048B17C04E.jpg
    AA4F81A9-D68A-470E-9E4F-C7048B17C04E.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 31
Ibus, it is lovely and certainly acceptable.
I like the purple ink and the background watercolor wash is quite delicate.

Back
Top Bottom