MAY PAT Due July10th

Hey everyone!!!!

The cards went out yesterday. There was a delay because i was filling the "envelope of Fun" envelopes. It took me some time because there was an interruption in my agenda...sorry i worried everyone.
I hope all of you like your returns

I want to remind everyone that with PATS you give ITRADES...because it is a personal trade

some one sent me a Marie Antoinette card with a charm.....but no name on the back?????
i would love to give thank you

My returns for Group 5 arrived yesterday and they are FANTASTIC! Thank you, gt0595c, plumhill2001, Wildholly, and jo.on.the.go for the terrific Lake art, and big thanks to our host, Monroe28, for hosting another great PAT... and for the envelope of fun! I will definitely be using the supplies you sent.

I received some super fantastic English cottages and mushrooms today! Thanks so much to Group 5 (Wildholly, Ancient Planter, jo.on.the.go and gt0595c! Also to Group 3 (Cynthia Sillitoe, kehlenn, AngelJoy and Katiea707)! I LOVE them all! I haven't fully explored the envelope of extras yet. I'm savoring it for later, after I give iTraders. :cute: But it looks great! Thanks Monroy28 for a really great swap! :)

Everyone from Group 3 and 5 who sent me a card should have iTrader now. Monroy, too. Please let me know if I messed up on any of them! (I kept trying to give YouRock and then remembered, NO!) My brain is a little scrambled today. :)

Thanks, Monroy28, for hosting and for the envelope of Fun as well as the great returns from Group 3 (angels): plumhill2001, CynthiaSillitoe, katiea707, and kehlenn and from Group 1 (turtles): Evalila, BekaStargazing, ruthe, and gt0595c! All just beautifully done!

I received some beautiful hummingbirds today. Thanks Angeljoy, Evalila, gto595c, and Bekahstargazing, and thanks to Monroy28 for hosting.

WOW-WOW-WOW...the Envelope of Fun was so exciting. Thank you so much for your generosity Monroy!

Wonderful returns received from all in GROUP 5: jo.on.the.go, plumhill2001, gto5950, Ancient Planter - yes going to leave Itrader for each and every one right about now.

Monroy, are you going to start a new swap w/ the envelopes of fun we got? I checked the open swaps but didn't see anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom