MAY PAT Due July10th

Group 3 is now full

Group 3- Mixed Media and/or Collage (Simplistic) FULL
1. Plumhill2001: mushroom
2. Kehlenn- Frida Kahlo
3. Angeljoy- angel(s)
4. Cynthiasillitoe- purple (doesn't have to be monochromatic, but I'd like it to be the main color)
5. Katiea707- art abstract

I'd like to play, but I've never done a PAT before. For each group, do we make one card for each theme/player?

I'd like to sign up for group 1 - elephants and group 5 - owls

Thanks!

Jen

Yes Gt0595c

You have to make 1 ATC for each player in your group. Each player is going to give their theme and you follow the groups Media- group 1 is hand drawn or hand painted. Did i explain that ok??

Yes Gt0595c

You have to make 1 ATC for each player in your group. Each player is going to give their theme and you follow the groups Media- group 1 is hand drawn or hand painted. Did i explain that ok??

I understand now. So I make cards with my theme - one for each player. Not a card with their theme?

Now if i can get some one to join me in Zetti. last time i did this no one joined me ;)....i may change it to "what ever is in my profile"

If you do change this group, I will be seriously tempted to join it!

For now I'd like to sign up for group 8 - APCs, please.

Aces - Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades. My theme is animal(s) with tea. Any type of animal (furry, feathery, scaly, creepy crawly, etc) and any type of tea or object associated with tea is welcome!

I'll take the last spot in group 8.
Theme: Cactus/Succulent
Ace of Clubs, Ace of Spades, 10 of Clubs, 10 of Spades

ATTENTION Participants

Group & has changed to "what is in my profile"

GROUP 8 Is now CLOSED

Deciding which groups I want to join. Can you explain "what's in my profile"?

Back
Top Bottom