ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - July 24, 2021
Number of cards - 5:5 Mixed Media Collage
Number of Participants – 16 FULL
NO WITHDRAWALS

Trash to Treasure #20

Swap Requirements:

• There is a limited number of envelopes and many artists want to play, so make sure you are committed and up for a challenge before you sign up. If I send you an envelope, you are required to complete the swap without knowing what is in the envelope. This is a no withdrawal swap, so I will leave neutral itrader to those who don’t complete the commitment to this swap. No cards, no contact, late cards may result in neutral itrader.
  • ***If you have withdrawn from any of the previous trash or similar swaps, you are not eligible to join this swap.
  • PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your trash items. Postage for the initial mailing of trash items is on me.
  • Swap is 5:5 cards. Host cards are not a requirement to join.
  • Your cards MUST qualify as CARDS, with a firm backing. No flimsy paper backing. If you can bend it into a "U" shape, it is too thin.
  • You must use at least three trash items per card. *Use can be more than attaching the item ~ you can alter the item or use it to paint on the card. The word *use, yes you can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must *use it somehow.
  • For this swap, I am asking that you stick to the 2.5" x 3.5" rectangle format (no shaped cards).
  • You must declare on the back of the cards which trash items you used.
  • We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of, think layers whenever possible. I will do my best to swap effort for effort. Remember, you should use items from your own stash to create finished art pieces.
  • Each card must have a focal image (no abstracts).
  • All cards must be original works, not reprints.
  • All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via you rocks. As stated before, you also need to declare on the back what trash items you used.

Mailing Requirements:

• US Participants – Please include a legible SASE or mailing label for your returns.
  • International Participants - Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed. I will provide an envelope for returns for all international players. Please include a well concealed US dollar bill or US global forever stamp.
  • Please make sure to package your cards securely. We don't want these wonderful works of art to get banged up in the mail.
  • When you are ready to send in your cards, please send me a private message if you need my address. Also, please post when you send in your cards, so I can be on the lookout.
  • Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date. Cards that are late will be returned at your expense. Missing cards will result in neutral itrader.

It is always fun and inspiring when artists share their cards in the thread, so feel free to do so!

When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.

Who's up for the challenge?
0. prex
1. CastleQueen5 RECEIVED
2. Monroy28 RECEIVED
3. gt0595c RECEIVED
4. dsign49 RECEIVED
5. Allegrae RECEIVED
6. Elliejaybird RECEIVED
7. kehlenn RECEIVED
8. dnewton972 RECEIVED
9. nanvan RECEIVED
10. CherylS RECEIVED