Trash to Treasure 20 ~ Due July 24, 2021

Hey tell us about your cards. I can see in the bear one that you used that red piece. I am not even sure what our host called that, at this point, but I do recognize it.
I also remember the paper you used on the vase and feathery leaves. Anything else that I need a brain push to remember?

I like bears, and love the bear card. I am really only asking because I have not gotten started yet, and ideas help.

OK. THE VASE CARD: LEAVES FROM A CALENDER PAGE, BACKGROUND: SKETCHBOX TISSUE WITH BITS OF GOLD ORGANZA , COLLAGRAPH PRINT AND FILM STRIP.I ADDED GOLD INK AND GOLD STARS.
BEAR CARD: BLUE ORGANZA, SIERRA BOOK PAGE, BLUE BEAR( I CUT IT OUT AND TURNED IT OVER IT WAS BLACK ON THE BACK, BOTTOM OF CARD WAS CRUSTY BITS. I INKED IN THE STARS.

OK. THE VASE CARD: LEAVES FROM A CALENDER PAGE, BACKGROUND: SKETCHBOX TISSUE WITH BITS OF GOLD ORGANZA , COLLAGRAPH PRINT AND FILM STRIP.I ADDED GOLD INK AND GOLD STARS.
BEAR CARD: BLUE ORGANZA, SIERRA BOOK PAGE, BLUE BEAR( I CUT IT OUT AND TURNED IT OVER IT WAS BLACK ON THE BACK, BOTTOM OF CARD WAS CRUSTY BITS. I INKED IN THE STARS.

I knew there was so much more that I was missing and couldn't place, such as the blue organza. and the Sierra book page.

and I totally missed the film strip and that is so obvious, now.

Back
Top Bottom