Trash to Treasure 20 ~ Due July 24, 2021

Time for a dumb question - this is my first swap of this kind. If I want to use a paper from a calender, (for example) more than once, does it count each time I use it, or is is three unique things for each card. Thanks for the help!

I can't speak for prex, but I have always assumed that we could use the paper/text on more than 1 card and count it as 1 time per card. I don't think you have to use 3 unique things for each card.

Artchick, you've inspired me. I love (making & receiving) monochromatic cards and your orange has me anxious to get started now. I've gone through my envie a couple of times trying to come up w/ ideas. Thanks!

Yes, nanvan is correct. You can use the same item on different cards. They do not have to be unique to each card. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Here are my cards for the swap - they'll go in the mail tomorrow.

Be You - Dove chocolate foil, Sketchbox tissue paper, plastic produce mesh, Die-cut sentiment
Friends - die cut waste, piece of art textbook page, die-cut sentiment
Glitz - page (not sure source of it), blue tulle, ragged line sticker waste
Picture Perfect - glossy print scrap, cardstock circle (covered by photo), Mary Kay heart, die-cut sentiment, blue & white collagraph (?) print

Last edited:
Great art Nanvan, and of course I like the sunflower. But I also liked that you used the orange sticker, which I mentioned before I had not found an artistic use for yet.

My map piece btw had my home town in Michigan on it, so didnt use it. I saved it. I like how you used Houston on your Yippee card.

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA. I didn't realize I hadn't checked in for so long. I've been distracted by my new pottery wheel :)
I have cards from pithier, Dsign49, and artchick501

Here are my cards.
Items used:
-couple- ragged line sticker waste, Mary Kay heart, collage die cut waste (cut to make heart frame),words from curtain catalog page
-Life- envelope liner, Mary Kay heart, word, curtain catalog page (background)
-Lime- fruit label, crusty bits tape, Misc item (asparagus label)
-Berries- fruit label, plastic mesh, cardstock circle
-V- gold tulle, tea-dye paper, letter
-Dogs- sketchbox tissue, glossy print scrap, plastic stencil waste (bones), BOB's tissue paper dog (I have some BOB's stickers that came w/ a pair of shoes and finally I found a use for one.)

Attachments

• T2T-2.jpg
    T2T-2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 10
  • T2T-1.jpg
    T2T-1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom