Trash to Treasure 20 ~ Due July 24, 2021

I’ve really missed the T2T swaps and I loved seeing everyone’s cards. I hope to jump onto T2T 21. (Is there going to be a 21?)

It is me doing 21, Unless anyone else wants to host. ANgeljoy is doing 22.

I have also been working on a OLD fashioned, outdate, odd Trash to treasure envelopes. So far I think I have about 15 items ready in piles but not in envelopes.

Hi all, just checking in to say I am delayed in swapping these out. I’m going to do my best to get them out in tomorrow’s mail. Thank you for being patient with me :notworthy:

Returns went out yesterday. I finished up itrader now (please let me know if I missed you). I hope you all enjoy your returns. Sorry for the delay in getting them out.
Thanks for playing! Y'all did great stuff with the junk I sent you. I couldn't get inspired by it, so didn't end up making any.

CA0DFCC3-8058-4546-9A3B-942120B0E189.jpg
Just wanted to share what I have to deal with… ;)
Phineas loves to make things difficult. He takes pride in his work. :)

I received fantastic returns from Cheryl, nanvan, Monroy28, trini70, and artchick 501. Thank you Jen for hosting another wonderful swap and also for providing such wonderful "trash". I love playing in your swaps. Thanks also to all the artists for all of your artwork.

Wonderful returns received! Thanks for hosting, prex! Off to leave iTrader/rep...

i love the atc i received they are wonderfully unique! i am so happy they are in my collection now....off to give thank you and thank you to our hostess and the wonderful gelli print!

Fantastic returns from trini70, Ellie jay bird, one eyed wonder, gt0595c, kehlenn. Thank you for hosting!

Last edited:
Is there a sign up page somewhere, like the PAT page? I've got some stuff I've been saving too and been thinking about making envelopes for a swap.

There is not a sign up page. I started the "trend" and we have been taking turns. I have a list on my notepad here. Keep in mind I dont have a patent nor trademark, or copyright on the idea. Many of us of been doing offshoot type of swaps. Same Idea, that the host sends out envlopes, and it no withdrawal. I have even done some off shoots. But for the Trash to Treasure #21 and 22, and 23 we are taking turns so to not overwhelm the players. I would love to suggest you go next and I will send you a PM.

Received my returns today - thank you to 5 great artists - pithier (Friendship) oneeyedwonder (Curious Banana), artchick501 (Donate to Animal Shelters), kehlenn (Vase & Butterfly), gt0595c (Attitude). And thanks to our host, Prex! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

Got my returns a few days ago. Great cards rcvd from dnewton972, catladybj, allegrae, pither & elliejabird. Thanks everyone! Most especially to prex for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom