One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap due date: July 15th, 2021.
Signup/Withdraw date:
USA: 1 week before due date.
International: 2 weeks before due date.
Number of cards: 3, 6, or 9.
Number of players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(I will swap fairly/effort for effort.)

Theme:
This swap will be Free Themed! Meaning you can create whatever you'd like for this swap.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING YOUR CARDS.
Requirements:
- Please make sure they reach me before the swap due date.
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC size (2.5"x3.5"). No gems, googly eyes, embellishments that are plastic, raised, or bulky cards; please keep them as completely flat as possible.
- Please write your account name and the swap on the back of each card. (Do not send cards that you did NOT create yourself.)
- A host card isn't required, but if you do send one it'll be appreciated and treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be in a plastic sleeve or a cut 9-card sleeve to hold them all. (I will return the 9-card sleeve with your returns.)
- Send a large return address label printed clearly/legibly and not in cursive. If you do not have sticky labels, then please write in LARGE PRINT your address on a blank label sized piece of paper.
- Do NOT send me any envelopes, I will provide them. If you do send me envelopes, I will know you didn't read the requirements and send your swap cards back to you.
- Postage requirements.
* USA participants: Please include 2 Forever Stamps, a Two Ounce Forever Stamp, or 1 Forever Stamp + additional ounce stamp for your returns. (The heavier your cards are, please include more postage or you risk it returning to you with postage due.)
* INTERNATIONAL participants: Please include 1 USA GLOBAL stamp (or 1 USD) (I also accept PayPal payments if you do not have either one.)

Participants list:
1: Onaki
2: dsign49 (Received 4:3)
3: CynthiaSillitoe (Received 4:3)
4: Monroy28 (Received 7:6)
5: Allegrae (Received 4:3)
6: Mrs.Alderman (Received 4:3)
7: PandaCookie (Received 4:3)
8: Elliejaybird (Received 9:9)
9: dbuffum (Received 7:6)
10: Robin (Received 4:3)
11: Bramble (Received 4:3)
12: StitchinWitch (Received 4:3)
13: Ouroborous (Received 7:6)
14: rhodora55 (Received 4:3)
15: middleearthtraveller (Received 4:3)
16: Marie (Received 4:3)
17: minivandreams (Received 4:3)
18: gt0595c (Received 4:3)
19: plumhill2001 (Received 4:3)
20: 3moffday2 (Received 10:9)
21: katiea707 (Received 4:3)

Last edited:
This sounds like a swap I would like to participate as my first one since I returned. Even the due date fits (cards will be send from The Netherlands).
I will let you know when my cards are finished and ready to send out.

Back
Top Bottom