Free Themed ATC Swap #5 - Due Date July 15th, 2021

Not allowing anyone else to join this swap, waiting on a handful of people to send their cards and then I'll be sorting them out to mail on the due date.

Collagaint Ashley- I'm choosing to stop accepting participants, which I see no issue with since this is a swap that I'm hosting. Thanks for your interest.

I received cards from all participants that are in the swap! I will be sorting the cards and having them in the mail by the weekend! Thank you for participating everyone! Your cards are stellar. :)

Hello everyone! I've finished swapping out everyone's cards and have it read for the morning's mail!
They'll be flying off to everyone tomorrow. :)

This is just a quick message to two separate individuals who are sending me "uncanceled" stamps for their return postage. They're marked even if you can't see them. The post office KNOWS. Just remember, that it's a federal crime to reuse stamps.

Got great free themed cards from minivandreams (hold on tight...), katiea707 (stitched fabric) and a name I have to figure out, lol. Oh! It's Mrs. Alderman (trees)! (You just put your real name.) :cute: Thanks everyone and thanks, Onaki, for hosting! :)

Great returns received from Monroy28, minivandreams and stitchinwitch! Thanks for hosting, Onaki. Off to leave iTrader/rep...

Back
Top Bottom