BUTTERFLIES FLUTTER BY, Open ATC Swap, Due July 12

Cards just in from AmySi, right on the dot! This will be the biggest one I have swapped out, so it may take a few days, will keep you all posted!

The great majority of cards have been mailed to their new homes. Just the few Internationals will be mailed out tomorrow so I can get the correct postage.

All cards are now in the mail, going across the Pond, or across the Northern border. I’m so glad I hosted this swap, everyone’s art cards were wonderful! Thanks for playing, and I hope to see you next time.

My returns arrived today. Thanks for hosting CiCi! And thanks to somnia, stitchinwitch andDsign49 for beautiful butterfly cards!

Lovely returns flew in here too ~ thanks to Monroy28, plumhill2001 and Robin!
And thanks to our wonderful host, CiCi Creates!

Wonderful butterflies received from middleearthtraveller, Donnacr, and RaineyDay! Thank you for hosting! You All Rock!

So happy you are all starting to receive your returns. I always appreciate knowing they have arrived safely.

Thanks, CiCiCreates, for hosting and for the great returns from EatSleepWriteABook, miss, and CardinalHouse.

i received my cards and i love love love them..i do not know what it is about butterflies that make people do their best work....and thank you to our lovely hostess

My cards arrived - beautiful!

Thank you to donnacr, fandanie, and Beth Norman Roberts.

Thank you for hosting CiCiCreates.

Thanks to all the players who have reported receiving their returns! I will give it a few more days to hear from more, then we’ll go to Archive, thanks for playing and making this so fun!

Back
Top Bottom