Games People Play challenge (HOUSE Shaped) Due July 26th, 2021

Media
Swap due date July 26th, 2021
Number of cards, 4:4 houses
Limited to 15 players FULL, sorry all the envelopes are taken

Games people play , House shaped with a WORD PLUS and ONE human or animal Image.

TO participate
PLEASE send me a personal message here in AFA with your mailing address, and I will mail out an envelope of game people play items for you to work with. EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE CRRR please PM your address. It will prevent confusion on my part.
2.Please read the requirements, as they change from host to host and from swap to swap. When you sign up please state in this thread that, you have read and understand the requirements, and will send postage to cover initial mailing cost by host.

This is a no withdrawal swap, I will leave neutral itrader to those who don’t complete the commitment to this swap. No cards, no contact , mailing after mail by deadline may result in neutral itrader.

IMPORTANT INFO UNIQUE TO THIS SWAP

**** I am mailing out 15 envelopes of very similar GAME People play items.

If you have played in some past swaps, you might find that I you are getting similar items, like in the coin swap I hosted or in the Paint chip mad gab challenge. But lets try houses with some of this stuff.

****You must *use at least 3 game items per card. IF YOU USE THE cards as a Substrate/backing please do not count it as one of the 3, Yes, some items are the correct size for a backing. Backing is different than backgrounds. Backgrounds add to the art on the front of the card. Backing make the card firm.

*Use can be more than attaching the item, you can alter the item, or use it to paint on the card. The word *use, yes you can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must *use it somehow.

**** EDITED TO ADD, yes, you can use more items of your own, from your stash and trash. Try to add something to make it art, besides gluing the game items onto a house shaped area. Ink, paint, Trims, something to make it more mixed media.

**** You must make the card House shaped, and you must have a word and a human or animal on each card. No abstract card.

****You must declare on the back of the cards which trash items you used.

****You must use a sturdy background. I wont fix or swap cards that have only a paper backings.

**** House shaped cards need to measure 2.5 inches at its widest part and 3.5 inches at its height. I can not swap cards that are too big or too small. I will have to return them to you. I do mean approximate. I wont get on the cm ruler out. Cards should fit into the penny sleeves that I sent the game pieces in.
Only do upright, vertical houses, not horizontal. Cards may not have items that extend beyond the side or TOP/ bottom margins, because the items get ruined in the envelope.

****All cards need to be originals not reprints.

ABOUT MAILING

I can provide a return envelope, you just need a sticky address label and some postage. 75 cents for my initial cost USA, $1.20 for Canada, $2.42 for other countries AU< UK< about the same to get them home to you. It will only cost $1.20 to return 4 house to international players.

Please post in the forum when you have mailed. Photos of cards are appreciated.

Please remember to include postage to reimburse my initial mailing. Plus postage to get your cards home.

Please remember that, Posting in this forum that you got your envelope of trash from me, posting that you mailed to me, and posting that you got your card returns is an expectation for this swap. No silent swappers. Please do not make me track you down to get an update. We want to see you joining us in our journey.

ABOUT RETURNS
* When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that your cards arrived, Then please, leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the players which cards you received too. Again no silent swappers. If you cant leave itrader for a player, send them a visitor message.

GEFM means GOT envelope from me

1. kehlenn 7/6 To leave you rocks
2. nanvan 6/23 Houses
3. AngelJoy 6/26 houses
4. Marie houses 6/5
5. NancyL May 29 to leave you rocks
6. Mushu 7/15 Houses
7. dnewton972 6/7
8. aginghippychic 3 houses 6/22
9. chimerix 6/24 houses
10. pithier 7/16 houses
11. StitchinWitch to leave You Rocks
12. dbuffum 6/24 To leave you rocks
13.dsign49 3 houses 6/19
14. Sorxia houses 6/5
15.plumhill2001 Houses 6/1

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite - please sign me up! I understand that this is a no withdrawal swap and I promise to send postage for your initial mailing and my returns.

This sounds like fun Heather! Count me in! I won’t withdraw and I will add postage to cover your mailing. :)

I have read all the rules. i will not withdraw. I will send you my address. Please add me to your swap list. Thanks

This sounds deliciously different. I would like to play and have read and understand the requirements, and will send postage to cover initial mailing cost. Sending you my address presently.

Back
Top Bottom