Postage stamp ATCs - HEADS Due: Aug 20

Let’s do tails soon. Push back organizations a little so people can find more stamps, but don’t eliminate it. Just my opinion. I guess I’m lucky with organizations; in my move I discovered my childhood stamp album and in it is a set of Boy Scout stamps, all different, from some African nation.

Last edited:
I would agree with Jo. AngelJoy sent me some organization stamps, so it would be nice to use them. Now tails? That may be challenging. I'll have to search and see what I have. :wub: It might be time to order another assortment of stamps! (Good excuse, eh?) :laugh:

**And I'm wanting one of Jo's Boy Scout stamps!! :jiggy:

Tails will be fun, let's do it.I don't care when, just post the revised schedule. I have lots of organization stamps. If anyone is in need of some, pm me and I will send a selection.

As Cartoon/Fantasy characters are due to go up this weekend I will add Tails in the month after that.

That should give people a chance to rummage through their collections and find some animal/bird/fantasy stamps for that theme and give some more time for people to find some organisation stamps.
Don't forget betsyg's offer to share some of her stamps for this theme.

Maybe you've already made the decision - but I agree - let's put tails in the schedule and push organizations to another month. I also probably have some extras that I would be happy to send if someone doesn't have stamps.

welcome to Seascape131 and Haagmm - thanks for the offer of organisation stamps

don't forget - your cards should be on their way to me by the end of next week if you want them to be on time.

you have done a great job on those cards, somnia - I find adding heads to cards quite addictive once I get started, too.
I'll sign you up now

Back
Top Bottom