Postage stamp ATCs - HEADS Due: Aug 20

welcome Deb2015 - I will tell you when your cards arrive

today was a good mail day as gorgeous cards were received from: jo.on.the.go, plumhill2001 and CherylS

welcome mrubyjean - you have done an amazing job on your postage stamp people and your request for your returns has been noted. Have you mailed yet?

plumhill2001 - you had previously asked me to send you some Organisation stamps but I noticed that you mentioned that AngelJoy had sent you some. Does that mean you no longer need any from me?

AngelJoy - your gorgeous cards arrived today

I am leaving tomorrow morning for a craft Retreat. My husband will still be home and I will acknowledge any cards received on Tuesday when I return home.

Last edited:
Donna- Unfortunately I need to drop out of this one. I had stuff picked out but didn't get them done before vacation. I will start on next months as soon as I'm unpacked! :jimlad:

Haagmm - you will be missed but you are taken off the list. I hope you had a good vacation and have come back refreshed.

dnewton972 and luckycat479 - your wonderful cards arrived while I was away, StitchinWitch and Betsyg - your cards arrived today.

Debs2015 - not yet. The cards I am receiving at the moment were mailed at the end of June, whereas yours were mailed 2 weeks later. I will tell you as soon as they arrive.

Cleopatra - your gorgeous cards arrived today.

Back
Top Bottom