Cicada Life; Due August 17,2021

Hey Guys - could anyone point me to a guide on how to leave "you rocks" for people? (Such a noob!)

I'm assuming it's more than just clicking the button below a comment?!

Just click the "You Rock" button, insert a comment, hit the "add to reputation" button. Then another box will pop up to click on to finish it. Hope that helps! :)

My wonderful cicadas by jo.on.the.go, KaHeD and Kesagers flew in too!
Thanks to all and extra thanks to jo for a terrific job hosting this awesome swap!

Beautiful Cicadas from KaHeD, Seascape131 and Suzi! So happy to have your Cicada art! :) Thank you Jo for hosting such a commemorative swap! It was a wonderfully creative idea. :)

My amazing cicada returns have arrived. Love them! Thanks for hosting, jo.on.the.go, and props to mrubyjean, akunzel and plumhill2001 for their great work! Off to leave iTrader, rep...

Almost everybody has let me know that they received their returns. Thanks to everybody who made this a fun swap for me to lead, and thanks for all of the nice comments added for my i-traders. I will have the moderators archive the swap in another few days, so if you want to delete your attachments from the thread, now would be a good time to do that; otherwise once the thread is archived, you will need to ask a moderator to delete your attachments.

Back
Top Bottom