Plants: due August 30

rhodora55

ATC Novice
Albums
Due Date: August 30
Signup/Withdrawal Date: none, but please notify me by PM if you need to withdraw
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: 12
Media: Open, but please keep them relatively flat to cut down on postage.

One of my favorite studies in school was botany and my love for plants has continued to grow (see what I did there?). Please create 3 cards featuring plants. Could be houseplants, wild plants, trees, cactus, but make sure it's not just the flowers (otherwise this would be called a floral swap), any media, any style. no white backgrounds please. Will trade equal efforts as much as possible. Please share your art in the thread if you can.

GUIDELINES and MAILING:

- Please PM for my address when cards are ready to mail.
- Place each 2 1/2 x 3 1/2” card in its own plastic sleeve for protection.
- Be sure it qualifies as a “card”, and doesn’t easily bend into a U-shape.
- Please spread evenly within a business size envelope, using Washi or Painters tape (Scotch tape can tear the sleeves).
- Please write your username, real name, state/country, and swap title on the back of each card.
- Please include a self addressed and stamped envelope (SASE) for returns. I am in the US so players in other countries please be sure you include the correct postage.
- Host cards are always appreciated, but never required.
- When returns are received, please be sure to leave iTrader for your host, and “You Rock” points for those who created your returns.

Participants:
1.Suzi received
2.CherylS received
3.KatieV received
4.jo.on.the.go received
5.CardinalHouse received
6.luckycat479 received
7.majanga received
8.rhodora55 received
9.plumbhill2001 received
10.Somnia received
11.CastleQueen5 received
12.Vicki Z received

Last edited:
Wonderful cards Jo! Can you guess which one I’m doing as well?

CiCi - not perceptive....I made the saguaro first because it was the easiest. The rock plant and string of pearls are less common and a coleus is tricky to color because of all the colors!

thanks for joining

thanks for joining luckycat479, majanga, CiCiCreates, and plumbhill2001. Three more spots left. Who's next?

Back
Top Bottom