Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: August 10
IT'S A NUMBERS GAME
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

Update: Returns mailed 8/18/21

For this swap, I am asking you to put some numbers on your ATCs. Aside from the numbers, you can finish the cards in whatever theme you want.

Here are some ways to add numbers to your mixed media art:

* Rubber stamps of numbers
* Stencils with number shaps
* TICKETS
* Book Page Numbers
* Book pages from a Math book
* Numbers cut from magazines
* Collage sheets with numbers printed on them
* Washi tape with numbers on it.
* Receipts you saved for your collage art
* Postage stamps have numbers on them
* Pieces of a calendar
* Clocks or other time pieces

I'll keep adding to the list as I think of things and I hope you will feel free to make suggestions when you sign up!

It's perfectly alright to have your entire background be a sheet of numbers. It is also okay to have just a few numbers. The only requirement is that we can clearly see at least one number on each of your ATCs.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is August 10, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will pay for first 3 international players if you let me know when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

akunzel
stitchinwitch
CynthiaStilltoe
Allegrae
BlueSky
EllieJayBird
aginghippiechic
Evalila
Lalka
plumhill2001
donnacr
middleearthtraveler
leydab
ouroborus
3moffday2
rhodora
JenUrebel
KatieV
dbuffum
BluSkyHare
TruDeeG
Suzi
miara1. no cards, no communication cards arrived 8/17
CherylS
Miss
LaffQueen
cmcarli
carol
CardinalHouse
JuanitaRojas
LindyLu
mrubyjean
ksghost
mushu
SpottedCrow
loveless
jo.on.the.go
Deb2015
knewcomb
Betsyg

Last edited:
Welcome to you, Allegrae!

I'm also happy to see all the lurkers here. Hope you become players!

Well, I guess I'm finished lurking and my cards are done! :jiggy:
I had a fun treasure hunt finding all the numbers in my stash. And there's nothing better than a good Richard Scarry book to help out. Actually, it wasn't a very good one. It looked like it had been dropped in a puddle and then run over by a pickup truck. Otherwise I would never dare cut up a Richard Scarry book! He's a fave.
Anyway, hope these turned out okay. I really like them!
I've got your addy, so I'll pop them in the mail today. :) (Oh, and please sign me up...)
View attachment 224020 View attachment 224021

Welcome to all the new players and lurkers.

Players, you will find your name on the list. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

I'm pleasantly surprised that some of you already have cards made.

And I got a chuckle out of of Bluesky saying she is "counting the days"!

Back
Top Bottom