Swap Due Date - August 27, 2021
Signup date - August 6, 2021
Withdraw date - none, communication is the key
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: mixed media collage

It´s raining Men

Swap rules:

MIXED MEDIA: Use at least 3 different medias on your cards, for example: bookpages, music sheets, collage pictures, postage stamps, napkins, scrapbook papers, Washi tape, gel prints, watercolors, acrylics, markers, fabric, stitching, stamping, stenciling, embossing ... the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. BUT PLEASE KEEP THE CARDS AS FLAT AS POSSIBLE!

1. Create 3 cards with at least one man on each of them, do your best work! No plain backgrounds please.
2. Keep embellishments flat, so your envelope doesn´t get eaten by a machine
3. Put your real name and user name on the back of the cards. Put EACH card in it´s own plastic sleeve.
4. Enclose a LARGE address label. No need to send envelopes, I´ll provide them.
5. Enclose one International Forever Stamp (preferred) or a well-hidden US$. If you don´t have access to any of these, please let me know. Don´t let this stop you from playing!
6. When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

PM me for my address when you´re ready to mail. If you still have an address from me - it hasn´t changed :)

REMEMBER: I´m in Germany and due to Covid mail might take longer than usual. I´d suggest to mail at least 3 weeks before the due date, if possible.

Who wants to play?

- Me
- CynthiaSillitoe - received
- RaineyDay - received
- leydab - received
- plumhill2001 - received
- miss - received
- Suzi - received
- katiea707 - received
- CardinalHouse - received
- KatieV - received
- 3moffday2 - received
- CastleQueen5 - received
- Donnacr - received

Last edited:
Following! I hosted a man swap many years ago and it was the funnest, yielding some of my favorite cards to this day!

Welcome on the lurker´s couch, CastleQueen5!

miss, your cards look great! I´ll add you to the list now :)

Back
Top Bottom