Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! July

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinaLD View Post
    Woo hoo, something happy in what has turned out to be ONE OF THOSE WEEKS (ants, appointments with doctors for me and hubby on 3 different days, heat, more ants, another trip to pick up his computer, more ants, more heat, sick Trina and now a sick kitty that I have to take to the vet today for a 3:50 p.m. appointment!). But, there is always joy and bright spots like the great envie I received from my partner, DNEWTON! It truly brightened my day when I found it in the mailbox this morning. Off to leave I-Trader!!!

Hope all of the dark spots get better. Ants, are just the tiny annoyance that glues all the big annoyances together gah!
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! September
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I survived yesterdays drive practice with my kiddo...we're about to go out again in a couple of minutes. Wish us luck.
    We actually accidentally went on the freeway yesterday. He was chill...I was almost inwardly panicked! LOL! Reminded me of the moment on the movie "Clueless" when they accidently went on the freeway.

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok peeps, the new thread is up! Head on over...the link is in my signature.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog