Living A Colorful Life
Media
Swap due date: September 7, 2021
Signup/Withdraw date: None, Just communicate with me
Number of cards: 3:3
Number of players: 20
Medium: Open Media

Theme:
The theme is asking you to use Bubble Wrap, in some form, to create art. That’s it! Bubble Wrap can be used as a stencil, for texture, and you can even inject paint into each bubble cell to creat an image. So many options! This is also an open media swap so please use other mediums to help creat your art. Go crazy and have fun!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING YOUR CARDS.
Requirements:
- Please make sure they reach me before the swap due date.
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC size (2.5"x3.5").
- Please write your account name and the swap on the back of each card. (Do not send cards that you did NOT create yourself.)
- A host card isn't required, but if you do send one it'll be appreciated and treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be in a plastic sleeve or a cut 9-card sleeve to hold them all. (I will return the 9-card sleeve with your returns.)
- Send a large return address label printed clearly/legibly and not in cursive. If you do not have sticky labels, then please write in LARGE PRINT your address on a blank label sized piece of paper.
- Do NOT send me any envelopes, I will provide them.

- Postage requirements.
* USA participants: Please include 1 Forever Stamps, or 1 Forever Stamp + additional ounce stamp for your returns. (The heavier your cards are, please include more postage or you risk it returning to you with postage due.)
* INTERNATIONAL participants: Please include 1 USA GLOBAL stamp (or 1 USD) (I also accept Venmo payments if you do not have either one.)

1. akunzel
2. 3moffday2
3. Aginghippychic
4. RaineyDay
5. rhodora55
6. NancyL
7. Mushu
8. Leydab
9. KatieV
10. Monroy28
11. Chimerix
12. Somnia