Postage stamp ATCs - CARTOON/ FANTASY CHARACTERS Due: Sept 20

Cards from: VickiZ, AngelJoy and Betsyg all arrived on Aug 23.

Great cards still being shown in the thread - people are making amazing combinations of stamps and backgrounds. This is going to be a very hard swap to give any of the cards away. All those posted - I will tell you when they arrive.

Donna, it seems my atcs have not arrived yet, if they dont make it by swap time will you consider me as withdrawn. I mailed them on Aug 16. So, may I withdraw, and if they arrive in time, go ahead and swap, thank you.

Donna, it seems my atcs have not arrived yet, if they dont make it by swap time will you consider me as withdrawn. I mailed them on Aug 16. So, may I withdraw, and if they arrive in time, go ahead and swap, thank you.

Same for me Donna. If they don't make it in time please withdraw me.

I have had a jumbo mail delivery today with postage dates ranging from Aug 5-25 - how does that make any sense?!?

In that pile were cards from: seascape131 and Cleopatra for this swap

I start chemo tomorrow so I will probably not be in a fit state to acknowledge cards, if any are delivered. I will give at least an extra week for cards to arrive before I even think about swapping them, don't worry.

CynthiaSillitoe - it makes no sense that your cards for this swap have not arrived as both your envelopes for Tails and Organisations arrived today.

Two more sets of cards arrived in today's mail - Haagmm and luckycat479. Only 1 set to go and I will be swapping and sending your returns.

Australia Post finally put out a set of stamps early enough for me to use them (Chinese New Year is ALWAYS released a month after I need it). Here are my cards, celebrating 100 years of the Ginger Meggs cartoon strip (in Australia a redhead is often called 'Ginger' or 'Blue').
The b/w background is a copy of the unfinished strip being worked on by the original cartoonist, Jimmy Bancks, when he died in 1952.
View attachment 226044View attachment 226046View attachment 226045

Sorry for the delay in sending these on their way but all returns went in the mail today.

Sorry CynthiaSillitoe - still no sign of your cards :(

Thanks Donnacr for hosting the Cartoon characters swap. Who ever would have thought that there was such a variety of stamps created on this theme! And what a joy to receive the cards so fast! Maybe the post offices made a mistake (Ha ha).

Thanks also to these creators

Vicki Z - Incredible Hulk
plumhill2001 - Super Bugs
Seascape131 - Muppet Girl
Evalila - Animals on a boat
luckycat479 - Cinderella
Haagmm - Batman

Wonderful returns today! Thanks to Cleopatra, Donnacr and Seascape131 for super cards! Thanks for hosting, Donna,

Back
Top Bottom