Zentangle Flowers Swap ~ Due Date: August 30, 2021

Angeljoy, what tangle(s) is the pattern in your bottom left card? I'm attracted to swirls!
The tangle pattern site kind of frustrates me- that teaser strip across the top flashes through the Tangle patterns WAY too quickly ! If I'M fortunate enough to catch any names I'll put them in the search bar. that it takes me to page #1, and more than half the time I cannot find that tangle. God help me if I see 2 tangles in that same little teaser that I want to know how to draw! I try to keep a notebook with tangles I've tried.

Angeljoy, what tangle(s) is the pattern in your bottom left card? I'm attracted to swirls!
The tangle pattern site kind of frustrates me- that teaser strip across the top flashes through the Tangle patterns WAY too quickly ! If I'M fortunate enough to catch any names I'll put them in the search bar. that it takes me to page #1, and more than half the time I cannot find that tangle. God help me if I see 2 tangles in that same little teaser that I want to know how to draw! I try to keep a notebook with tangles I've tried.

It's not any specific tangle from that site, but kind of my own amalgamation of several I have seen, including AHH, LACED and SPRIGERZ.

Welcome, Suzi!
Looking forward to your cards.
And to yours as well, sarat!

Lovely flowers, dbuffum!
I particularly like the ones that go off the edge of the cards.

Mail Call ~
Gorgeous Flowers have arrived from LindyLu, KatieV, CynthiaSillitoe & Blueangel!!!!
:wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom