Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuous Random Round Robins - 13

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can do that too. All the stamps if someone wants to order a DVD or book from me. Gee I dont even know how to let you know what books or dvds OR even Cds I have to rehome. I do have a link to my free bookmooch account

http://bookmooch.com/m/inventory/azmom875

I have a swap a DVD account, but really dont use it much. But the main point is if you wanted some stamps, on your media mail, I could make it happen, for USA only.
    MY APC WISHLIST NOT updated, tis a mess right now. I HAVE MOVED! contact me for new address.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just realized, I could just send a bunch of stamps with any atc trade. DUH! No need to order dvds or books.
    MY APC WISHLIST NOT updated, tis a mess right now. I HAVE MOVED! contact me for new address.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I just realized, I could just send a bunch of stamps with any atc trade. DUH! No need to order dvds or books.
    Yeah. I wonder if this bookseller does this on all their mail. It's a cool idea! I know I try to put interesting U.S. stamps on overseas mail so they don't get the same old global stamps all the time.
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

4. Thanks somnia thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, BTW, I have envies going out today: BluSkyHare, Karr3ll, Haagmm, CQ5 and CynthiaSillitoe.
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

6. Likes BluSkyHare liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a nice envie of cards from heymaggie!

BluSkyHare is offline creating daily soothes the soul
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CQ, you can order postage stamps online from the USPS. That's where I get all my stamps. I haven't been to the PO for 2 years! You can use credit card or paypal I'm pretty sure.

9. Likes mrubyjean liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSkyHare View Post
    CQ, you can order postage stamps online from the USPS. That's where I get all my stamps. I haven't been to the PO for 2 years! You can use credit card or paypal I'm pretty sure.

I find it annoying that PO charges me a fee for postage for them to put them mailbox. I find it odd. I did order a ton though during covid. It seemed safer and worth the postage fee. They did wrap them very well and used cardboard on each sheet postage stamps. I used the cardboard for backs of atcs.

11. Likes BluSkyHare liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I find it annoying that PO charges me a fee for postage for them to put them mailbox. I find it odd. I did order a ton though during covid. It seemed safer and worth the postage fee. They did wrap them very well and used cardboard on each sheet postage stamps. I used the cardboard for backs of atcs.
    See, I think the fee balances out the truly excellent cardboard....I have a monster stack of that stuff.

Here are some finished cards I just had to share...

The llama is me, Karr3ll, and Katelnorth.

The found poetry is me, plumhill2001, and Kate.

Coffee is me, sweetgypsy and Kate.

The mind/heart one is me, bluskyhare, and Kate.

The women with flowers is me, Castlequeen5, and Kate.

One of my projects this week is getting rrs packaged. I have cards to come home, ones to pass on, a few starters. I also have an additional card I'll scan tomorrow, but the light burned out in that room before I got it done and it's a pain to change that light without daylight, so...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those cards are fantastic, Cynthia and crrr teams!
    Want to create and trade vintage, Victorian, steampunk, Alice in Wonderland, postage stamp ATCs and more? Join the Victoria Day ATART athon May 20-24. Open to everyone!
    My Available to Trade ATCs
    I'm ksomnia on Instagram

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaSillitoe View Post
    See, I think the fee balances out the truly excellent cardboard....I have a monster stack of that stuff.
    I kind of agree too. Both in Phoenix and now here were I live, I am one mile from the PO, but during covid, in 2020, I wasnt venturing out for places like that.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've only ordered stamps from the USPS once and it took forever to get them! Maybe that's not typical? My little post office is kind of limited in what they have sometimes, so I can see how it might be good to order them occasionally.

Oh, and I got envies from CQ5 and clar42ie yesterday. (Just picked them up today.)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It kind of varies on time. it used to be a couple of days, in part I think because they shipped locally. Durin Covid, I had them take a week or more, though recently it hasn't been that bad, but I think they're shipping from other states.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Envies going out today to plumhill2001, CQ5, BluSkyHare, and Clar42ie

18. Likes plumhill2001 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might have my envelopes ready to go to today. I know I have one to SUzi and one to Karrell, one to Katelnorth, plumhill. I was working on them yesterday. I might have to make starters if the envelopes are too light with just the homers.

20. Likes plumhill2001, Suzi liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few more I wanted to share.

The coins are Castlequeen5, Kate, and me. The man with clock is me, ThouArtDelyrias, and Clar42ie. The map collages are Plumhill, Kate, and me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finished all my current sets.
    Here are the homers, two sets of dissimilar cards and samples of the similar sets.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see two sets that I have worked on. They lightbulb house came out really nice.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got an envelope from Somnia, Plumhill and Artsyone.

Karr3ll, are you doing a whole APC deck with a dog theme? I got a six of clubs today from Somnia, and I think I just did a 6 of spades. I was the 3rd player. I hope you like what I did with them.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve ordered stamps online when it was one’s I couldn’t get at my post office. I also put regular stamps on my international mail. One forever and two postcard is close enough for me.

I mailed a stack of CRR envelopes today.
    Melissa
    We all need a little art in our lives!
    Coming soon: In Pursuit of Postcards - a Vacation themed De-Stash
    APC Wish List

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I joined a site called Postcrossing about a year ago and send a lot of postcards, both handmade and not, on that. One thing I've learned there is that both on Etsy and Ebay, you can buy old, mint stamps for less than face value. So you can get $50 of postage, everything from old and small denominations to later like 29 or 37 cent stamps, and all unused--for $49 and free shipping. And then instead of using current stamps you use those. I don't know if I'm explaining this well. I'm tired. But that way, I'm not using the really limited choices of U.S. postcard stamps or those global forever ones.