COLORS OF AUTUMN ATC Swap, Due September 24, 2021

Here are my little creations. They are close to completion. I'm happy with how they are turning out.

Made 2 rustic trucks. Love the blue with the orange. My family tradition is apple and pumpkin picking. Backgrounds are color pencil with acrylic paint. Focal images watercolor, distress ink.

Love fall most of all - seen a similar work of art with a scarf on the pumpkin and had to create my own. Fall check scarf, pumpkin spice latte, caramel apple, spice cake, and fall candles are my favorites! Made with colored pencil, glossy accents, and stickles.

Pumpkin Spice Queen - I'm beyond ready for this flavor! Any other pumpkin spice fanatics out here? Medium consists of watercolor, distress ink, glossy accents, stickles, micro beads.

227233176_241438684336758_6982716389846708759_n.jpg

I LOVE your art, Miss Fame, especially the blue trucks with the pumpkins! I saw a truck with pumpkins just like that when we visited an apple farm in Vermont one autumn (just had to have fresh apple donuts). Gorgeous!

Thank you Ancient Planter:wubclub: sounds like you had a perfect day in Vermont! You can never go wrong with those donuts! There’s a farm near me that will soon have them too, with warm apple cinnamon cider. Oh I can’t wait! The farm will also have fields of sunflowers with chairs, tractors, hay bales that folks may climb on for photo opps. Plus there will be pumpkin picking too. This is one of my favorite spots during the autumn season. Wonder if I should post some photos out here ;)

Back
Top Bottom