Abstract Swap ~ Due: September 22

Mail Call: RobertStamp & Lorna, your cards arrived a couple days ago.

That's everyone! I'll be swapping out this weekend and should be mailing Monday. I'll post here when it's done.

The returns have gone out! Thanks everyone for making this a successful swap. All of the cards were great. I have no doubt you will all be happy w/ what you get back.

Please remember to give me an i-trader when you get your cards. If you haven't rcvd one from me yet, let me know so I can make it right. I'm pretty sure I got everyone done but may have missed someone.

Don't forget also to post here when you get your cards and leave "you rock"s for the cards you rcvd.

Last edited:
Lovely cards received today! Thanks so much for Trini in hosting! Lovely cards from Mushu, Evalila, and RaineyDay! Off to leave "You Rocks" and itrader.

Thanks for hosting trini70. We need more abstract swaps.
And thanks to these artists whose cards I received

donnacr - #3
rhodora55 - #30 Bars
redplantlady - Nude, Green Leaves, bust

Excited that my cards have arrived! :jiggy:
Trini, thanks for hosting.
Thank you Lorna, StichinWitch, and dbuffum for your contributions now in my collection!

It's good tp see so many making their way home. Thanks for updating here and leaving an i-trader everyone. Keep 'em coming!

Got my returns last week. However, I have been having a difficult time resetting a password for this site.

I love abstract swaps. thanks so much for hosting this trini70.

Love my returns! Thank you to everyone, especially trini70.
I hope we can get together again for more abstractions :jiggy:

So sorry, I have recently had a spinal operation and I am still really dopey! I think I have sent a yourock to Mushu without saying I was positive? I'm devastated. And did a yourock to trini70 because |I read her name on the card instead od MUshu's. What a mess up, many apologies, my brain is fried!

Thank you, I am improving every day. It is 4 weeks today now since the op, but the scar area is still sore and I get so so tired! However - all the agonising sciatic pain has gone, no stick, no walking frame hooray!

Yay! Looks like the only ones left to arrive are the internationals.

Thanks, again, everyone for playing!

Back
Top Bottom